Buy JJP Hobbit LE Pinball Machine Online. Join Bilbo Baggins on his quest with the Dwarves in this action-packed pinball machine from Jersey Jack Pinball.
The Hobbit Pinball is based upon the acclaimed Peter Jackson film trilogy and is based in the popular fantasy universe created by J.R.R. Tolkien. You join the valiant Dwarves on their quest to reclaim their home from the evil dragon Smaug, which includes recovering the Arkenstone.
The Hobbit Pinball playfield is decorated with an incredible artwork package, four (4) pop-up Goblin targets that will rise from the playfield at certain times, two ramps, an interactive Smaug toy among the pile of gold, D-W-A-R-F drop targets, a 27″ HD LCD screen in the back box, a small LCD “book” on the playfield, pop bumpers, three flippers and more to make this pinball quest one for the ages.
The Standard version of the game has certain features as optional purchases, which includes Invisiglass and a shaker motor. Please call about pricing.
– Based on the popular The Hobbit film trilogy directed by Peter Jackson
– Wide-body pinball machine with a detailed Hobbit-themed art package
– Multi-color RGB LED lighting system
– Interactive Smaug The Dragon toy with moving head and mouth
– “Barrel Rider” Pop Bumper toys
– Two (2) Battle Axe weapon slingshots – battle axes swing when hit!
– Eleven (11) Drop targets in total
– Four (4) large’battle pop-up’ enemies appear out of the playfield to do battle
– Different multiball modes
– 27″ HC LCD backbox screen shows animations, film clips, scoring and more
– Small LCD on the playfield displays mode information. There are 31 game modes total!
– 7 speaker 2.1ch sound + stereo headphone jack
– Compatible with Jersey Jack’s “Pindemption” ticket redemption system (Call for price)
– Various operator adjustments so you can tailor your game to what you need
– Ships with a standard coin door that is DBA or card swipe ready
– Jersey Jack’s The Hobbit Pinball is no longer in production, having been released in 2016. Please call us about availability, but note that we infrequently come across pinball machines. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Our pinball machines are available from stock and usually take 2 to 4 weeks to be reconditioned and to be taken through our 26-point check. Sometimes this can be turned around in a quicker time frame; at other times it can take a little longer, especially if any parts are needed. You should then allow 7 to 10 working days for your pinball machine to be delivered, depending upon location and customer availability.
Please note that our classic pinballs tend to sell very quickly, so please call us before visiting the showroom to check we still have this particular model available.